1.Contemplative Mass Sacred Drumming and Chant - Sunday, May 27th Saint James Church Lancaster, PA 5 pm https://www.saintjameslancaster.org/spiritual-growth/contemplative-prayer/contemplative-mass/
2. WCCM Retreat with Jay Stewart with Father Jeremiah at St. Marguerite Retreat Center, 82 West Main St., Mendham, NJ 07945 Friday to Sunday, June 8-10th http://www.csjb.org/driving-directions-by-car.html
3. The Emerging Sacred Voice for Women at PRC Parish Resource Center Lancaster PA https://parishresourcecenter.org/events/the-emerging-sacred-voice-for-women/
4. Godly Play Summer Camp https://www.saintjameslancaster.org/children-youth-families/families/godly-play-summer-camp/
5. Family Labyrinth Walk - Chantology Leads Music chanting https://www.saintjameslancaster.org/event/family-labyrinth-walk/
The Healer's Visit
Join us for a journey into the world of sound healing.
Beyond the usual CEU lesson, The Healer's Visit Live Event is an entertaining journey that explores the latest facts and theories on sound and healing. Discover how you can apply the principles of music to enhance your work as a medical professional or caregiver.
Who should attend:
- Professional nursing, hospice, and medical practitioners who are inspired to elevate the sound environments of their healthcare facilities.
- Healthcare organizations wanting to educate and train their team members.
- Holistic healthcare practitioners who want to create a healing environment for their clients, but aren't sure how to apply therapeutic music in relation to their practice.
- At-home caregivers seeking to create a positive environment to support healing for their family or loved ones in recovery.
- An online seminar that includes detailed video lessons, written lessons, and audio commentaries. The seminar teaches the therapeutic uses of music, 'what to say' conversational skills, and the 'do's and don'ts of proper deportment needed to create a healing experience.
- Learn how to visit a critically ill patient, friend, or family member with skill and confidence. Visits that could have provided great benefit for both parties are often deferred until too late because of a lack of understanding and skill.
- Avoid awkward family history that can create tension when no visit plan is in place.
- Discover music's proven effects upon physiology, as well as stories, current research, and guidelines for the use of music in a healthy sonic environment.
- Learn to spot the hyperbole, mysticism, and misinformation that often dominate the "healing music" market.
- Experience healing music composed and recorded by experienced, clinical musicians. This music offers excellent artistic quality while satisfying a therapeutic model that supports the reduction of pain and anxiety and sustains deep rest.
1. EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES - You can contact us at [email protected] to explore what is possible for your facility or organization. We are very happy to help you create a customized experience for you and your team. One size does not fit all, so we listen to your needs and custom design a program to suit your needs. We are here to inspire you to take therapeutic music with a specific methodology to reach a whole new level of trust and comfort for your patients and organization.
2. OUR TOUR TO YOUR FACILITY - You can inquire at [email protected] about dates and James Schaller's tour routing.
3. GO VIRTUAL - We can also create a custom Healer's Visit online webinar for your organization to perfectly suit your needs. Pitch us your ideas we are happy to create a meaningful experience for your organization.