The Healer's Visit
Skills to promote healing, recovery, and peace.
In a caregiving situation, whether a patient or friend is chronically ill, has come out of surgery, or when a person nears end of life, it's hard to hear someone say "there's nothing more we can do." And for most of us, that's unacceptable. We won't stop until we find something else we can do.
That's why James Schaller, CMP created The Healer's Visit. James Schaller has the training, experience, and tools to educate you on the application of therapeutic music. Therapeutic music is one of the best ways to reduce the pain and anxiety of your patient or loved one while fostering a healing environment.
The Healer's Visit's 16-Video Lessons
Your Healer's Visit course is delivered every week for 3 weeks with a bonus week four.
- Discover and use the healing power of music.
- Learn to create a comforting sound environment for a family member, loved one, or patient.
- Understand how our bodies react to sound, noise, and music.
- Gain the insight to manage your visit with empathy and compassion.
- Learn what to say to patients, or family in a difficult physical or emotional situation.
The Healer's Visit video seminar is accompanied by a detailed booklet that explores in even further in depth on the many topics covered in the course such as: the science around therapeutic music, how to converse in a healing setting, and how to apply therapeutic music in your everyday life.
The Music: Respite and Amongst Moonlight
James knows that not all healers are musicians. That's why he's included two albums (20 Compositions) of his own therapeutic music that you can use to bring peace to the people in your life. This music has been used in hospitals and hospices to reduce the pain and anxiety of countless patients. With your purchase of The Healer's Visit, it will be yours to use during visits, with your patients, or in your home.
The Healer's Visit includes:
1. The Healer’s Visit - 16 Video Lessons
2. The Visit - The Field Guide 19 chapters
3. Respite & Amongst Moonlight - Two Therapeutic Music Albums (20 Compositions)
4. Your Life On Music - Audio Series Bonus (5 Audio Lessons) on how to use music intentionally at work and in your home.
If you're ready to support rest and healing, reduce pain and anxiety, and improve quality of life or recovery through music, don't wait!
James Schaller, CMP
James Schaller, CMP, certified music practitioner, is here to help you learn the elemental truths of sound, noise and music. Learn to harness the power of sound to find rest and intentional peace in your life, and bring healing and recovery to your family, loved ones and community.